Bugs, design flaws, and implementation errors put your application launch at risk, and could cost your firm. When software is released without the benefit of thorough Software Quality Assurance Testing users become frustrated, employees get discouraged, and shareholders get disillusioned.
Fortunately, Alegiant has the people, technologies, and expertise to assist your software releases meet specifications, to be on time and within budget. We focus on program management, testing and project oversight throughout the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
Our team of QA professionals perform complete and exhaustive testing to ensure that your application is released at the highest level of quality.
- Release management
- Business requirements analysis
- Functional design
- Software testing
- Test planning (strategies, processes, specifications, documentation)
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Defect and issues management
- Functionality Testing
- User Interface (GUI) Testing
- Integration Testing
- Regression Testing
- User training and support
- IT Quality Metrics
- Acceptance criteria (entry/exit)
- In scope/out of scope functionality